Saturday, May 21, 2011

11 February 2011 “My Phone is Disconnected” (e-broadcast)

All - Many of you know that I have accepted a CUSO-VSO volunteer assignment in Choibalson, Mongolia - for others, this may be the first time you are hearing the news.  The assignment is for 13 months and begins after 2 1/2 weeks of "in-country" training in Ulaanbaatar (UB), Mongolia. (I am currently at the airport in Seoul, S. Korea waiting for a connection to UB). 
Since I will be out of the country for over a year I have decided to disconnect my phone service - which means I can no longer be reached by phone or text.  However, I can be reached by e-mail: debra.s.mcdaniel@gmail.com or Facebook (Debra McDaniel, Glastonbury, CT).  In addition, I plan to create a blog once I get settled. 

Blessings to all – Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment